Dirt Bike Camper Trailers
Assemble Your Dirt Bike Camper Trailer in
Was $8,999 Today $6,499
Dirt Bike Camper Trailers
The Dirt Dike Camper Trailers is finally here!
Now you can take you Dirt Bikes just about awaywhere and do what you love doing best...Dirt Biking! Plus here is the other bonus...
Since this Dirt Bike Camper Trailer Package comes with a Roof top tent, you now have the opportunity to go dirt biking for extended periods anywhere in Australia.
You can even, organise yourself a Dirt Bike holiday tour... how cool would that be?
And the best thing, the Dirt Bike Camper Trailer only takes 2 minutes to Set Up!
Other Benefits of this Camper:
- The Super Shade on the side gives you an area for lunch, rest or working on the machine
- 5 square metres of 100% uv cover and waterproof
- seats are built into the sides of the trailer
- 2 gerrycan holders
- Extra storage up top and the option of a built in ladder
- Bench seat for your own personal grand stand
- The top frame is removable creating a standard 3 bike trailer
- Canvas: 13 oz (370g/sqm) Rip stop Canvas. Roof and Walls, Close weave weather resistant fully waterproofed with wax coating applied to back/inside of the canvas. Very manageable weight, the most popular weight amongst campers, rated to 1600 hydrostatic head test (measurement for testing water proofing).This is a quality canvas.
- Size: 13ft x 9ft 4in, 3.98m X 2.85m 11.34sq meters of space. Sleeps 5 persons if utilizing annex.
- Colour: Dark Green walls with beige roof. Dark green walls do not show grass stains or dirt marks. Whereas light coloured walls look very dirty very quickly, particularly if there are small children around. Beige roof reflects the heat, but allows light in.
- Double Stitched throughout with additional Canvas sewn into stress joints. We have triangular pieces of canvas sewn into all stress points creating additional strength and waterproofing ability.
- Floor: Washable, durable, sewn in PVC floor (500q/sqm) rising 15cms up the inside of walls. Very Strong, stretches rather than tears which is essential if camping on rough ground to avoid floor damage, particularly from sharp stones or tree roots. The PVC is sewn in 15cms up the side of the walls to keep the bottom of tent walls dry when raining or ground wet.
- Windows: All windows very fine strengthened M3 Midge mesh/Micro mesh, (not the larger holed mosquito mesh). Utilizing Midge mesh/Micro mesh keeps out all small insects such as sand flies and midges.
- Doors: All doors are zipped canvas, (two zips per door), with a zipped Midge mesh/Micro mesh door behind them.Doors can be zipped from bottom to top which can stop small children from going inside or outside. Canvas door can be left open without concern for insects getting into the tent, and allows airflow.
- Window Covers (External) can be rolled up and held in place with Toggles, and placed under sewn in valance. All window coverings have eyelets. Window coverings are protected and held in place. The valance also deflects rain away from windows. All window coverings can be turned into additional awnings.
- Window Covers (Internal) all covers can be zipped up, or rolled down and toggled back. No need to go outside to close windows if cold or raining.
- Annex floor (removable) very strong PVC with Velcro sewn in to attach to annex walls and tent. Easily cleaned, and very durable. There is Velcro sewn all in all the way around the floor and can be attached to the tent, the rear door/tailgate cover, and the annex walls to fully enclose the complete annex (keeps out insects etc).Being totally enclosed, can also be used as another bedroom .
- Annex walls (canvas) are 3 piece (zipped), including windows and both midge mesh and canvas entrance doors. The walls attach to annex roof/fascia and floor with very strong Velcro. You can have either 1, 2, or 3 sections (walls) in place. Can act as wind break, sun shield , or privacy screen with just one side wall in place, but allows plenty of air flow if hot.
- Bed Base board is 18mm 12 layered ply board , reinforced with 25mm steel frame. The bed board folds in half and has adjustable legs when extended for sleeping. Steel frame, welded at close intervals, for added strength. Legs are fully adjustable for levelling.
- Double size bed mattress. 60mm high density foam for a good nights sleep, with zip off cover for washing.
- Rear tailgate cover The tailgate cover has Velcro around each side to attach to the annex floor, walls, and main tent to seal out insects etc.
- Heavy Duty 25mm hot galvanised tent poles (exterior).Poles are hot galvanised instead of the standard cold galvanised and upgraded to 25mm for additional strength and protection from the elements to avoid rusting. All supplied in a canvas bag.
- Heavy Duty 25mm hot galvanised spring loaded pivot poles, lock tight adjustable (internal). As above plus spring loaded pivot poles to assist in quick set up of tent.
- Heavy Duty 25mm Spreader Bars. Spreader bars used for additional support and to tension annex roof and tent particularly in very heavy storms or winds if unavoidable. Also stops water pooling on annex roof.
- Guy Ropes, Guy Ropes with Springs, Pegs and rain caps.Rain caps (slide over tops of front exterior annex poles to stop rain coming through eyelets, and also protects canvas when guy ropes attached). Many extra pegs and guy ropes supplied in case of loss or damage.
- Full dust cover provided. One of two covers provided to protect the canvas when placing items on top of the tent underneath the exterior travel cover.
- Exterior travel cover 600g/sqm very heavy duty PVC, including zips and Velcro.Off road zipped cover. Simply zip off the top half of the cover to set up the tent, and then zip back up again after folding away the tent. The bottom half of the cover is fitted into aluminium sail track/annex rail which is screwed to the bed base board, giving you a total dust and water seal protecting the tent from the elements. The front and rear of the zip has a velcro seal over it to protect it from dust getting into the teeth. The cover is also manufactured oversize to allow for the safe and sealed storage of clothes, sleeping bags etc underneath it. All too often with conventional travel covers the tents are ruined by water and dust getting up underneath the cover, and the tent is left to rot in storage till the next camping adventure. We believe this is one of the most crucial points to ensure longevity of a camper tent, and crucial if traveling on unsealed roads. The cover also includes 6 tie down straps, with sewn in strengthened buckles.
Top Price Now $6,490
Do You Require Delivery?
- Free Pick Up - You can pick it up from our store
- Delivery - We can deliver your camper trailer to your nearest depot.
For delivery to depot prices, please click here
Contact Us Now
Please feel free to browse our website, and if you have any questions about any of our products, please contact us on (07) 55773759 or send us an email